Home / Your Visit / Culinary / Wine Tours
Come fill your senses with the beauty and bounty of Southern Oregon. The Rogue Valley is rich in tradition and taste - so get out there and have a delicious adventure.
Bacchus Winery Tours - Join us for an exquisite wine tasting experience designed for both the novice and connoisseur alike. Enjoy a leisurely ride in our Mercedes Sprinter, through pastoral landscapes and observing the best vineyards Southern Oregon has to offer. Discover the history and lore of the local AVA and wineries. (541) 414-5274.
- Southern Oregon's Premier transportation, personal concierge and custom tour service offering custom wine and brewery tours.
Main Street Tours
- Relax while they do all the driving. Historical narrative, winery touring in Jackson County with gourmet snack at one of their three winery spots. (541) 944-4555.
The Oregon Wine & Farm Tour
- Offers you a self guided tour through a multitude of experiences including historic farms, orchards and mills. Stop by the Chamber office for a brochure to plan your own route. (503) 765-9367
The Wineries of Applegate Valley
- Also offers a self guided experience through this picturesque place, that includes six wineries and a visit to the Applegate River Ranch House and the Academy of Wine. Brochures available at the Chamber or call (541) 846-9900
Wine Hopper Tours
- Wine Hopper Tours operates daily winery tours in the Rogue and Applegate Valleys. Trips depart from Ashland, Medford and Jacksonville and include wine tastings, vineyard tour, lunch and transportation to and from each city. Guests will learn about the Southern Oregon Wine Region and meet the people who make the wine their tasting. Wine Hopper Tours also offer group wine tours and evening custom tours in the Rogue Valley. Multi Day Wine Adventures such as Wiking Wine/Hiking and Wafting Wine/Rafting are available Spring thru Fall. Please visit www.WineHopperTours.com
or 1-855-550-WINE for more information.