One Voice Associates provides translation, interpreting and editing services for a variety of activities, among them:
• Educational institutions and organizations
• The news media
• Websites and the Internet
• Private and confidential correspondence
• Legal and court documents
• Workers Compensation
• Police and legal depositions, transcriptions and documents
• Medical care and social services
• Immigration documents and interviews
• University and school diplomas
• Vital statistics documents
• Human Resources
Let us do the final editing, in English and Spanish, before publication of your newsletter or Web page. We may even be able to do the writing from your notes! Count on us for everything from simple rewriting and editing of documents to full preparation of articles based on information you provide.
We offer sight, consecutive and simultaneous interpretation to and from Spanish and English by a native Spanish speaker. Betzabé H. Turner, Editor, interpreter and translator, born and raised in Lima, Peru, where she attended bilingual schools from kindergarten through high school. She is a business administration/management graduate of Puerto Rico's Sacred Heart University. Betzabé is an Oregon Court Certified Interpreter, as well as a Spanish and interpreting teacher.
Kernan R. Turner, Editor, writer and translator, is a journalism graduate of the University of Oregon who spent more than 30 years with The Associated Press, including 27 years as a foreign correspondent and bureau chief in Mexico and Central America, South America, the Caribbean and the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal).